ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have a MK1 PH1 1.4 RT?

Punto/Clio GTT
haha nah, could you do me a huge favour. could you take a picture of your dashboard above where the heater controls are. on williams you got the 3 dials, but on rt i think you got a tray thing or a blank area? could you take a picture of it please

Punto/Clio GTT
cheers dude. i just wanna see what it actually is thats there, like if its a removable shelf or a plastic tray that covers the loom. i need to fabricate something but i want it to look oem as possible, so need something to go off

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Shite but as good as I can find on my photobucket

hpim1957gf5.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
see yours is completely flat, the top dash is different on mine but ive been told it aint a valver/williams top dash, some models had a tray thing in there or something

this area above the hazard switch and heater vents

DSCF2749-1.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
That last pic looks like the Mk1 Ph2 RT dash to me, but the dials are Mk1 Ph1... :s

Punto/Clio GTT
is it? any pics of what goes in there sash?

so ive got the correct phase 1 dash, but the top dash is from a phase 2?

Punto/Clio GTT
pics or links or actual name of that part im after? few bits on ebay but i couldnt find anything. there was a coin holder but it wasnt that part, looked more like the ashtray

Punto/Clio GTT
All the lower half of the dashes are the same on all mk1s mate

Edit, iirc! Happy to be shown wrong!

yeah i just want that piece that goes in there, dont wanna put clocks in as i dont want to wire them all up, just want the oem piece. otherwise im gonna have to fabricate a piece of ally to go in there, could be new home for battery n boost guages i guess