ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone have video clips of a 172/182 ?

Volvo S60 T5 asap
Do any of you have video clips of your 172 or 182, or any clio for that matter ?

Speedo acceleration filming, normal driving, or any kinda driving ?

al

ST on the way...
Try searching for our South Yorkshire meets......;)

Last edited:
  Volvo S60 T5 asap
Cheers for the links guy's.

Wanted to watch them at home last night, but my ISP is **** at the moment, so I have sacked it. The net machine at work has a whole 192mb of ram and a Celeron 700mhz processor, 4mb on board vga and no sound card :(((((((
Which runs them like a slide show!! LOL

As soon as I get net at home again, I will enjoy watching them. Can't believe I didn't know about Youtube

Ta once again,

Martin aka DERVil

Honda Civic Type R
that really is quick. i'm impressed. who does that belong to? anyone know. i'd like to have a little go against him side by side

Honda Civic Type R
the one posted by willie. says 0-100 in about 15 secs. looks like it may be even quicker

Honda Civic Type R
i have been on the track but not for months. i'm hoping to start again in the spring and do maybe one a month. i need to get my fast road set up done and eibach springs on as well. oh and the supercharger:evil:

you're car looks pretty rapid mate. i've timed it a few times and it looks like low 14's to 100 which is around the same sort of time my ctr does it in. you'll do me round a track though. at least until I get the geometry sorted on my car.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Harlow, not far from Brands...next year sometime?

I think 14 is a bit optimistic - I'm sure something was lost in translation from reality, to video, to PC, to putfile.

I think it's more like early 16's.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does my old valver vid work for anyone? Doesnt seem to work on my work computer. How does that compare?

Clio 172 Mk2
bloody hell how does that cup get to 100 so quick?? will my cup be that fast, i've never really timed it. Or are the mods he's done to it making that much difference?

Clio 172 Mk2
oh sorry mate only just noticed it was yours, god thats rapid!! You had a different ecu fitted to it??

Honda Civic Type R
if it's low 16's I should beat it I should pull away comfortably after 60. what have you had done to it?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You've got to remember that the speedo doesn't start moving until I'm at 10mph...if you're going to time it you need to listen for when I engage the clutch and start moving.

Mods? Listed on the video clip.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Harlow, not far from Brands...next year sometime?

I think 14 is a bit optimistic - I'm sure something was lost in translation from reality, to video, to PC, to putfile.

I think it's more like early 16's.

i knew without searching thatd be you with the double deep action.

lovely stuff tho

:approve: