ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what these are called?

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
VXgOmSl.jpg

It's a rubber that fits into holes in the inside of the boot. I've only got one left in place so want to fill up all of the open gaps. I've got no idea what to search for though as they're not coming up on anything I've seen.

Does anyone have a name or part number please? Or even better a link to an eBay sale! :)

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
lol, there's every chance I'll forget to send a reminder myself! I'll try and send a reminder to remind me ;)

Clio 182 - RB
I too wouldn't mind what these are called, i'm missing one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I haven't done. I thought it'd be easier to explain on here with a photo than phone up and ask for some random rubber things from the boot. :smile:

If loads of people are missing some out of theirs I don't think I'll bother. It can't be doing any real harm without them really.

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
A bump stop sounds good to me, I've never heard the term before though. There's a few other manufacturers that come up on that search, but nothing for a MK2 clio.