ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone recognise either of these 182s?

Nimbus Clio 197
I have started looking around again as I am seriously tempted to sell my Astra Convertible get another Renaultsport Clio. I have come across these 2 fairly near to me and wondered if anyone on here used to own either of them or know who did. Nice to have a bit of the car's history!

182 FF
Just collected from Exchange and Mart, Tyldesley, North-West Manchester. Yeah, really clean inside and out with very few problems. Needs a good OCD detailing session but pretty happy for a 70,000 mile car. 3 out 4 alloys spotless with the other only having a minor scuff. Don't like the number plate but that's about it.

I saw that one Kermit but didn't view. Mike I viewed the one in Westhoughton, front passenger wheel needs a refurb. Has had a little knock as rear bumper was unclipped on passenger side, above wheel arch. rear brakes looked so old and rusty and interior was dirty (manky steering wheel, shitty floor mat and cig ends in the cup holders) sign of not being looked after very well. So I avoided it.

Nimbus Clio 197
Sounds like a good move!

How much did you bag the one from Exchange and Mart for? If you don't mind me asking!