ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone remember this car... I need some advice

Yozza'd Titanium 182
This is my old car, the guy I sold it to is selling it and all being well im collecting it tonight.
However there are two issues that i want to resolve...

1. There is a huge scratch in the windscreen from the wiper blade so it needs replacing. Im abit worried about the sensor/engine management light problem as I have read on here.
Q. How much is this likley to cost me, anyone done it? Also anyone shed any advice on the sensor problem?

2. On the passenger door pillar there are some scratches on the paintwork which are quite deep. Ive been quoted £70 for it to be sprayed and blended in. (a trusted paintshop i have used before)
Q. Has anyone ever blended paint work in? What are the results like?

​Any advice or help would be greatly appritiated.

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new1.jpg

new1.jpg

Cup In bits
It'll cost you for the windscreen but not sure on sensor problem.

Also silver is one of the hardest to blend in iirc.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ive done abit of searching and its looking around 95 plus vat for the winscreen.

​Oh s**t yeah thats a point silvers a bugger

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I had my iceberg 172 front bumper done and the match was shocking. But i suppose it depends who you use.

What sort of problem is it with the warning light and sensor?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, f**k paying £95 to repair a scratch when your insurance will replace it for £75. I just had mine replaced last week, looks mint now!