ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone use Onavo?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Onavo is an app for saving on data... saw it on The Gadget Show so thought I'd give it a go! (it's free after all) However one thing I can't find the answer to is whether you need to keep this constantly running in the background, or if it's okay to actually shut it down and it will still work... as I shut all my open apps at the end of each day. Any ideas!? Saved 70Mb in just a week btw, impressed!

Mk3 clio 1.5
i presume it will have to reamian running in the background otherwise how can i work if its turned off?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Well certain apps you can shut down, but when you open them they're where you left off. I guess it's not the same thing and you're probably right though!

Gonna come in useful especially as Orange have cut internet usage from 750Mb to 500Mb a month :(