ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone work for Orange?

Mk4 .:R32
Does anyone on here work for orange. If so, do you need a certificate to say you’re a full on mongrel?

I rang Orange up at the end of november last year to cancel my contract as it ended in december anyway, so I was giving them some notice. The guy (mongrel number 1) said I didn't need to, and I would pay my last bill in december and that would be it, they wouldn't start up another contract.

It comes to jan, and I get charged the monthly bill again, so I rang up again, and the woman (mongrel number 2) said that mongrel number 1 was talking crap, and that I have to actually give an official 30 day notice. So she "credited" my account with 30 quid and "put in a cancellation notice ".

Rang up today just to make sure it was all defo being cancelled etc etc. Ooooh guess what what, mongrel number 2 was also talking sh*t as well and apparently she doesn't even have authority to put in a cancellation notice or credit my account.
So got to pay another month for my bill, and I've not even used that frigging phone for about 6 months.
Idiots.

If you work for orange and you're reading this…..actually you probably can't read anyway so suck on beef.

lol, I wrote a letter to complain and got £85 credited to my account.

No mongrels at customer services when you write! ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Leaving phone companies is prob the most irritating thing to do cos they never just let go. That's why I couldn't be bothered and just upgraded my contract, oh well 11 months free on a 12 month contract...suppose it will do...lol

3 are the worst imo. I had to pretend to be my mate's dad cos they wouldn't accept him giving his notice. So I shouted down the phone at them till they got the message lol

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
3 are the worst imo. I had to pretend to be my mate's dad cos they wouldn't accept him giving his notice. So I shouted down the phone at them till they got the message lol

Same with me, I had to renew my contract cause India was playing dumb that they couldn't understand me.

Mk4 .:R32
Good idea revels, hopefully the customer service staff reading the letter won't be from retardville.

BMW bus
Cancel their direct debit from your account, simple :)

In theory a good idea.......until 4 months down the line you get a letter saying they have referred you to a debt collection agency, thus screwing up your credit rating meaning you cant have the mortgage you were promised.

Cucking funts

used to work for them,we get the same service centres as the public and by christ there all retards up there

but no,i'm a fully functioning huma beeing who now has a rather good I.T related job and some Cisco certificates
but 90% of the workes are tardz