ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does rs tuner come with map or is it extra?

if i buy a brand new rs tuner do i get a map of my choice aswell or do i have to pay extra for it?
also can i add on the diagnostic parts at a later date or if they arnt bought with it thats it?
want the 98 ron map :) gonna buy a new one do my car and then unlock it and do the other halfs and keep it for diagnostics will it read both or only the last car it was plugged into?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You get the 98 ron map when you buy a new RSTuner from the fastchip website, although I believe it is tied to the VIN of a car these days so you may have to buy it again to use it on your mrs' car.

I think it locks onto one car at a time, so if you go from your car to your mrs that's an unlock, and then would have to be unlocked again to do yours again. However diagnostics is available regardless.

thats awesome mate just what i wanted to hear :D so it automatically comes with the 98 map or i have to ask or tick a box or something?