ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this have both cup packs?

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Evening all,

Going to view a few clio 182's on Wednesday and trying to get myself around the differences so that I know what I'm looking at.

From what I understand the full fat Clio 182 has two cup pack options. 1) being suspension pack which gives the anthracite wheels, stiffer suspension and wider track 2) spoiler pack with front splitter and cup spoiler. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Can someone confirm that this has both cup packs? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...words/renaultsport/postcode/sg129fd?logcode=p

Thanks
Shaw

You are correct on the first points (you've been here nearly 8 years and don't know this yet? Lol)

The splitter is missing most of the time because it's always getting knocked off. £100ish from Renault or a carbon one for about the same from K-Tec. Skoda do a cheapy one.

That car has both packs.

Cheers Both, It seems like a reasonable price too for a dealer.

I used to be on here a lot when I had the 172 but don't visit much these days hence my lack of knowledge. Which Skoda splitter fits? Fabia?

Thanks, I will get a price. I will get the garage to knock the price down coz its missing the splitter. I don't think the garage are aware it has both cup packs coz they haven't described it.

Iceberg 172
Skoda splitter is about £10. The Cup one does look a lot better but not £140 better IMO! I really like mine.

Search for skoda splitter in the media section as I posted a few pics and a lot of other people have too.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks good, waste of money on a CF or Genuine splitter these days really, £100 is just lol.

Skoda splitter looks good enough for me and certainly better value than a renault splitter. How the car lives up to my expectations tomorrow.

Inferno 182
i would say so due to the anthracite alloys and front bumper splitter. though it does seem a little high in that pic to be on cup suspension

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd say it has both, how minging is that drivers seatbelt though!

I was considering going to see that example when I was buying my 182 about 2 months ago. Not too far from me :)

Deffinatley get the priced knocked down for the lack of splitter. Make sure the fogs aren't cracked too as one was on mine which I spotted.