ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does this look monaco blue?

just one last check before i go pick up my new bonnet!

Does this look monaco blue to you guys?

28042007112.jpg

28042007111.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
nah its not, its what my clio was, like the cheap version of monaco blue.

e.g. my mate had a 1.4 RT which was the monaco metallic blue.
i had the 1.2 RN exact same car interior bar a cd player and digi screen for the radio etc and mine was that colour, its sort of a matt version of monaco.

Clio 182
spiezels, just have to say i love that mini!

my old assistant at work had a z cars mini, with a yamaha R1 conversion, fun wasn't the word!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah that mk2 doesnt look monaco either but the mk1 at the bottom defo is.

i hope he didnt buy the bonnet of the clio to put on his monaco one lol waaaste of mooola.

cheers briney its only a 1.0 but compared to the 1.2 clio its much more fun. Theres an R1 near mine f**king insane.

edit. maybe the monaco in mk2 ph2's is darker than it was on mk1's and mk2 ph1'a

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the one i posted is DEFO Monaco Blue (it was my old car), but as said it maybe that Monaco blue has changed through the ph's.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Mine is Monaco Blue and i can assure you its a different colour than what you have mate.This is mine.

Clio172003.jpg

Clio172001.jpg

Chelsea tractor
That looks the same colour as my old clio!! It's not Monaco blue though but I don't remember what it is lol

Well just been to have a look at it and its the wrong colour! however i decided to get it anyway and im going to either get it painted or sell it to a scrappy when i get a new one!

Pics to follow!

well dispite the bonnet being a different colour i decided to buy it anyway and ive just been and fitted it! tbh it doesnt look that bad on the wings, its just the bumper that looks ALOT different!

Old plaster bonnet :
DSCF020713_640x480.jpg

New wrong colour bonnet! :

100_1390-1.jpg

Old one off ready for the new one! :

100_1389.jpg

100_1397.jpg

100_1398.jpg

Pics of the new bonnet on!

100_1393.jpg

100_1391.jpg

100_1399.jpg

And the only real bit you can tell that its a diff colour!

100_1394.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah spose so mate, how much was it, surely it was worth it to wait and find one the same colour.

At least its sorted and if ure satisfied, thts coool.