ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this seem ludacrously inexpensive to anyone else?!?!

Flame Red 172!
Saw this little baby on AutoTrader and it sounds like a steal...only problem is that it's about 500 miles from where I live!!!

7th one down - 39k

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?page=0&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=172&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=6000&mileage=5&agerange=&postcode=CO5+0RS&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Does the price on the 172/182's depend on where you are in the country?

Also...anyone wanna go have a look at it for me, then if it's all good buy it for me...then drive it down to me! ;)

Hmmmmmm, how cheap are flights at the moment...www.sleazyjet.com here I come!

Chocolate Bar™
that seems about right to me :S

theres loads in my local papers around that price with that mileage

Chocolate Bar™
im in stoke. i'm looking for a ph1 172 at the mo having just sold my car, but would prefer to buy one through cliosport so that i know its been looked after, as the ph1's are prone to becoming chav wagons with their price becoming so cheap.

Flame Red 172!
I live in Colchester, essex (NOT a boy racer! ;)) and the car is about 450 miles away from me so up in scotland somewhere I suppose, doesn't have details on AT.

If anyone sees either a MKI or MKII (preferably MKII) with good miles, service history etc...please PM me the details so that I can get in touch, need to get a 172 ASAP!...willing to travel but maybe not to the far reaches of outer space...or Scotland!