ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this seem okay?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF
Ask for more pictures dude. I have a 182 in this colour and when I take pictures of it in certain sunlight angles it looks like the wings are a slightly different shade but really they are not. When you look at it up close its exactly the same. If its the same when you look close at it then leave it there! Ou can download an my car check app and for £3 it's worth running a check just for peace of mind. I do that on every car before looking at it with intention to buy.

fez

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 cup
I have seen the same . the wing is plastic so maybe that gives it a different look

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Yea ill ask more questions but will run a check before I go to view

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Looks OK imo. I have a 182 in that colour and the colour of the wings look slightly off from certain angles.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Definitely... expect the panels to look different shades in certain lights. Upclose they will be exactly the same

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does look quite a way off... But, these cars (as mentioned above) have plastic wings and look at any lighter colour 172/182 in pics and you'll see what appears to be a shade difference. A lot of it is because of the fit of the wings too, the edge against the door is not right from the factory. Another car with this fit problem that makes the colour appear off is the Evo 8, check out a silver one in pics, same thing. On a silver car, just that slight panel angle difference shows up badly.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Buying a house on Friday so I'm sticking to budget. It's had 5 owners the silver 182 so too many for me for a52k motor

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Owners shouldnt come into it.

Service history > Owners

it also has two missing services in 2006-2007 so add that up with 5 owners its not what im after, also owners does come into it as when i come to sell it it could be harder and put people off like it just has with me!