ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound normal? Video of 182 idle

Clio 182
Ok thanks , I don't think it sounds like that but I don't think it sounds right either, there's something going on with it

Sounds like something is rubbing possible water pump bearing or tensioner something cam belt or aux belt related.

Clio 182
Yeah I think your right , it does come from that area just don't think I can justify spending the money it would cost to get the cam dehaser etc done

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Yeah I think your right , it does come from that area just don't think I can justify spending the money it would cost to get the cam dehaser etc done
Well. If you think something is wrong, yet dont want to spend a few hundred sorting said something thats great.
Untill the Aux belt snaps and takes your cambelt with it, in turn destroying your engine. But thats a worst case thing.

Clio 182
I only bought it to sell it so I'm unsure wether to sell it as is but at a reduced price or have it done but I'm just not sure there's enough money in these cars to justify it that's what I meant