ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doesnt look bad!

MKIII 138
no m8, i have a fair few £thousand sitting in my bank for 1. a new car or 2. a runaround + sporty thing

bet it shifts and sounds mint

Tungy
That is a ebast and good price too! Buy it Tom. You could even return it to standard and then sell it and put the Tb'd engine in a valver :D

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i bet its all top end as the trumpets look really short and its sucking in hot air off the rad

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
He said its 192 atw on the phone. Cant see that though? Its stage 3 something or other 2.1..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well when on the phone i asked if it was at the fly he laughed and said no its much more at the fly.... hmm

He's also got the standard wheels, another set of prima's in gold and the wheels on it.

Oh and he wants a ATR....;) lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure mate. Says - new Webber-Alpha ECU?

The guy reckons he's got receipts for roughly 17k..lol! He's the only owner since new etc

Tbh i'd rather it was a valver so the exterior can be messed with. Well it'd stay standard but i'm not keen on willy wheels tbh....

It does sound worth a look, I wonder if it does live up to his write up ??
It could be a thrashed up shed for all we know.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It does sound worth a look, I wonder if it does live up to his write up ??
It could be a thrashed up shed for all we know.

Exactly. he sounds genuine enough. He said when he bought he couldnt shake 1.8 16v's too well and that used to piss him off. He started modding it and this is where its got too in 13 years...

He did sound like a bit of a geeza though! lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
lol!

Quite. About 2 hour drive. I'm not sure if i can do without my luxery's though. Confused lad! I'd actually love it but i cant help but think after a couple of months owning a valver/willy i'd get fed up then only be able to sell for pennys?

My mates just got a lock up/workshop so i could work on it if anything fooks up.

The price to me is cheap, it may be worth checking out. The mods alone must be worth a fair bit - dunno aobut 17k though lol !

S2000
If its in good condition it's an amazing price. Bearing in mind its a proper williams and all the work thats been done to it I couldn't see you getting better value for money in a Mk1. If I had 3k and coudl afford the insurance I would definately be considering it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
rr.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
mk1's are bad enough without tunin the fcuk out of them! I'd avoid that like the plague.

Hyundai i40
230 bhp....thats some money spent on it

fit out where it was RR and see if thats an alrite place as wen mine was RR it was 199 bhp at the fly which is way out

535d / t5 caravelle
yeah, looks very much like the fly wheel going off that pic, if this is the case is the bhp good or poor for the spec? thought 220/230bhp was acheivable with throttle boddies? or does it need more work to acheive this?

S2000
As someone else says it looks like 181bhp, which wouldn't be that unrealistic @ the wheels with the work done on it.

535d / t5 caravelle
where do you get 181 from? not studied a rr graph before, point it out for us:)

It's deffo worth a look if your down that way, from his pic's and site it looks like he's made a few quid , so 17k of mods may be true!

leon