ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doesnt look toooo bad =s lol

Renault clio van
87179058.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
^pmsl

looks alright, i wouldnt be driving around with them on though tbh, just put em on a switch, on when ya need em (rarely!)

Renault clio van
The interior light is going, iv got white lockwood dials coming id jus have to turn them blue (but have no idea how)

Renault clio van
I like the abuse mate! Because when i get my monies up and get myself a sexy 182 and have it looking nice it wil all go.....this is just a little banged up van to mess with and try things to see what they look like before i wreck a 182....like a test vehicle

Punto/Clio GTT
The interior light is going, iv got white lockwood dials coming id jus have to turn them blue (but have no idea how)

right me old mucka

you need a tin of these

nestle-quality-street-hex-tin.jpg

you want to eat the toffee eclairs first, keep the wrappers.

top dash off
dials forward
unscrew

remove all the bulbs and cover them in the wrappers, then refit them

will look proper reem

Renault clio van
Iv never attempted it b4 in any car so tryed it now.....fair enough tho neons are out dated (very outdated lol) but was just trying um put and wanted abuse/feedback =p

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
gay bars are BOSS. fact. Was caning strongbows in them last night actually and someone cracked open a bottle of amyl. head's pounding now and thankfully my anus isn't.

oh, blue lights are a bit much for me. how did you wire the footwell lights?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
yeah that's what people seem to recommend. but how then does it make the light come on? Is there a switch you've added?

titanium 182
right me old mucka

you need a tin of these

nestle-quality-street-hex-tin.jpg

you want to eat the toffee eclairs first, keep the wrappers.

top dash off
dials forward
unscrew

remove all the bulbs and cover them in the wrappers, then refit them

will look proper reem

Unwrapping all the purple ones right now, reem you say, i cant f**king wait to get these baby's fitted tommorow!!!!

Renault clio van
No thats in wrong, when i open my door it doesnt come on and when i close it it does! I need to change it, i either have it off all the time or on when i dont want it lol