ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dog Kennel reborn (HMS Derv Destroyer is a legend)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
@HMS Derv Destroyer is a legitimate f*cking legend!!!

My Clio was on it's arse and needed a hell of a lot of work I couldn't afford, I had however bought all of the parts I needed before I lost my job, so as a massive favour and working his arse off for free for the past 3 weeks evenings and weekends, he pulled the engine out and replaced the gearbox, clutch, sump gasket, aux belt, cam belt, water pump, dephaser, all the associated pulleys & tensioners and whatnot, plus on top of that he's cleaned the engine bay, painted the inlet manifold and restored the headlights, he's also paid for quite a few things I didn't have out of his own pocket while i'm in between jobs and very short on cash, now that is a proper f*cking mate!!!

View attachment 1356750

View attachment 1356751

Today was it's firsts startup, he was a little nervous (sh*tting himself was the term he used) but I had full confidence in his spannering abilities.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Also it's f*cking rapid compared to before and it wasn't slow then, like can't react quickly enough to the acceleration rapid, it's going to be fun on track.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@HMS Derv Destroyer , could I book you in for March please? Needs quite a bit doing to it and while you’re at it you could rewrap the roof too please and give it a hoover.

I have no parts. Or hoover.

Cheers x

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I honestly can't thank you enough mate, having a proper sh*t time in my life atm and hearing it fire up and going for bonnetless Mad Max style blast really cheered me up, I love that car so much and getting it back on the road will hopefully be the start of a more positive turn of events for me, the Dog Kennel has a lot of good Karma surrounding it and hopefully some of it will rub off on me being back in it.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I honestly can't thank you enough mate, having a proper sh*t time in my life atm and hearing it fire up and going for bonnetless Mad Max style blast really cheered me up, I love that car so much and getting it back on the road will hopefully be the start of a more positive turn of events for me, the Dog Kennel has a lot of good Karma surrounding it and hopefully some of it will rub off on me being back in it.
You're a proper soppy t**t, David.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
7675AB4A-68F3-44FF-940F-5DDD08ACDB71.jpeg