ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DogBox options (ratio issue)

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Hi guys.. on my track oriented machine I was thinking about upgrading the gearbox because.. we all know why.

I was looking for dogbox kits.. but they all seem to have a weird ration.. I currently have an LSD with Bacci pinion/crown with ratio of (12/58).
So I'd like a gearbox with a ratio similar to stock to avoid being too short.
I've read here a very old post (more than 10years ago) about a kit from gripper.. but I've not been able to find other info about..
Thank you!!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
The gripper dog box is no longer available. I was looking to produce a dog box, but with the cost of living going up, I’d rather be able to heat my home than continue development.

If/when this strange time we are currently living in comes back to some sort of normal, I’ll continue.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Thank you for your answer! Hope there are other ways to do it..
Honestly I've worked so much on this car.. its fast and fun on track.. but gearbox is really.. unbalanced to other specs.
Sequential is way way expensive and also needs a lot of maintenance..