ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogs feel sorry for themselves too...

Here is our latest Dog is Jack, a pedigree Black Labrador of 15months. We got him free from the prison service, who were given him by a divorcing couple. Unfortunately he made a crap sniffer dog, hence why we got him.

Me mam got his balls done today, with having a b**ch in the house, and to stop him disappearing when he smells some prime woman.

So here he is feeling sorry for himself, in full blown grammar phone mode!

Only real chance to get pictures of him, he doesn't stay still usually.

3405317158_c6f6903e26.jpg

3405316274_82bda77a2d.jpg

3405315018_28d25f5722.jpg

And Bonnie, our mongrel b**ch, watching over him mope around.
3405314398_01bf65831f.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
lol, our lab had one of those last year when he had surgery. hilarious watching him trying to get through doorways with it on.

AK

M240i
Love labs!

Have owned 2.. well still got one

1 chocolate - best dog every tbh
and 1 black - still got the black one :D

FF RB 182
^^^^^
They had a Black Lab b**ch called Holly too, but she died 1 and a half years ago.

Jack's annoying me, walks into you with his collar, then stares at you like it's your fault lol.

AK

M240i
^^^^^
They had a Black Lab b**ch called Holly too, but she died 1 and a half years ago.

Jack's annoying me, walks into you with his collar, then stares at you like it's your fault lol.

LOL they're so cool..

ill get a pic of mine ... 2 secs :rasp:

BMW 320d M-Sport
Aww, poor bubba. Losing the balls cannot be fun, my dawg is still roaming free, prime to make some kids

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love Labs.... Currently have 3 and my Sis has about 20 LOL

FF RB 182
Aww, poor bubba. Losing the balls cannot be fun, my dawg is still roaming free, prime to make some kids

Probably not. He was laid in the garden for a good 2 hours just making quiet pathetic whines lol.

AK

M240i
yep lol had her for agessss!

got more facial hair than i do :rasp:

They're great dogs tho!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Heh ..!

Poor doggy...

Labs are great ! My friend also has a (very daft) failure of a drug dog. He (the dog) was watching me snow foam the car the other day, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen, as he followed the foam with his hole head as I moved, rather than just moving eyes...!

FF RB 182
Heh ..!

Poor doggy...

Labs are great ! My friend also has a (very daft) failure of a drug dog. He (the dog) was watching me snow foam the car the other day, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen, as he followed the foam with his hole head as I moved, rather than just moving eyes...!

Stoner dog similar to the one in Dude where's my car?