ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...Doh!...

Clio 1.6 16V

So am I the first one to be a complete dork? Replacing the tax disk on my Cliosport Richbrook tax disk holder .... one of the screws managed to escape the allen key and went right down into the demister vent on the top of the dash ....doh!!:( Jas, is it possible to get spare screws for these beauties? Neil

£3 a richbrook pack is, spare screw, new allen key and some sticky pads.. heh. Should be the same.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

You can buy a little kit from halfords for £2.99 if not i have a spare which came with the kit :)

I only needed the sticker things out of it.................

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

lol you beat me

I was gonna say something about it being a bit steep (£3) for a screw............ but I wont:oops:

Clio 1.6 16V

Daz & Hippychick, cheers for your info. Will check these out. Hippychick will come chappin at your door if Im strugglin to get that screw ... oh err ...:oops: