ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doing a Clutch on 172

BMW M135i
Apparently you can but personally i'd say its not worth the extra fiddlyness i'd always just drop it off myself. Not a hard job just lots of stuff that needs to come off first.

RS RIP
When doing the 182 manifold conversion; best/ or easy job to do clutch aswell while subframe is lowered ? my car has 70k+ on it

BMW M135i
Depends if it needs it or not, as theres a fair bit more stuff to come off to do the clutch as the subframe ideally should come off completely imo then theres the driveshafts to remove etc along with the actually gearbox on/off.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Depends if it needs it or not, as theres a fair bit more stuff to come off to do the clutch as the subframe ideally should come off completely imo then theres the driveshafts to remove etc along with the actually gearbox on/off.
Why dont you live closer to sheffield?

Why do you know loads of things about loads of stuff?

Are you jesus?
:eek:

Dodgy one
I looked at the guide and decided i'l be dropping it in at a garage, I'd rather someone else f*** something on my car up then they have to pay for it :cool: