ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Park Trackday Video

Turbos.
Looks great, i'm very jealous, haven't been on track for months :(

Glad you got past the Porsche! Its a whole different circuit in RWD though...

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Yeah the Porsche got annoying because I was quicker through the corners but he was fast on the straights lol.

I really enjoyed myself that day and it was great fun. I went out a couple more times after that but had to stop after a while as I had no brake pads left!

Mazda MX5 1.8
what on earth was that idiot in the golf doing?! lol get outta the friggin way clio's coming through!

that porsche was annoying as well!!

good vid tho :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Good vid James, putting in some good laps there, especially as it was your first trackday!

Was a really good day, Donington is a great circuit. I'm going back again on the 14th.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Was a good day that would have been better if I had'nt left my camcorder on on the drive down to donny lol No vids for me...

That Porsche driver really was clueless lol Good doo you had with Matt Wils good effort for your first trackday.

Did'nt catch any footage of me did you ?? lol

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Thanks for the kind comments :)

Martin - Sorry I didn't, I did remember seeing you in the gravel trap once though lol.

Anyone else want to download it? :)