ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny Show 06 Saturday Pics

Racing Blue 182
is that the 406 coupe with rari kit?
ViewImage.aspx

http://www.stevenbrough.co.uk/Photo...wImage=Galleries/Donny Show 2006/P1010045.JPG

thanks, made me feel better about sitting at home changing brake pads and removing an alternator. you just proved there are worse places to be.

A number of clios
not all cars there were bad some realy smart ones plus some kick ass drifting on the track.
some good pics there mate did you see the race on the track how fast was that 206 rally car it was rappid left the evo and skyline for dead

ant said:
whats with all the evo'esque front spoilers?

and this is ridiculous :(

S2010172.JPG

Beetle or saxo????? you decide hehe
he must be gutted his bonnet never shuts proper too! look at the ridiculous gap underneath it at the front!!!!

what a pile of squirrel spu*k

Shorty

172cup / mk1 rs1600
i was there today, thoroughly enjoyed myself
side-ways is the new forewurds...
oh did any1 see the black clio mk1 v with the 225 audi/vw engine?
and who in there right mind would put a jet engine into a quad???
i came away with tiny numberplates, a new steering wheel, a boss kit for £75 oh and a big ol' grin on my face..
plus i had the pleasure of seeing amirs morning after the night before face..:S
well that was my day

FF Arctic Blue 182
Agreed there were some gash cars, but the amount of drool-worthy ones made it worth while, loads of skylines etc. The main reason I went was for the drifting, that was the best thing I've ever seen. The ice village was good too, Vibe had a a tunnel full of subs to walk through.

Plenty of tasteful cars too, like the 106's on my pics. All in all, it was a good day out to see what other people have done to their cars, some to my taste and some not, but each to their own and fair play to them.

Looking for a ph-quick...
austen said:
i was there today, thoroughly enjoyed myself
side-ways is the new forewurds...
oh did any1 see the black clio mk1 v with the 225 audi/vw engine?
and who in there right mind would put a jet engine into a quad???
i came away with tiny numberplates, a new steering wheel, a boss kit for £75 oh and a big ol' grin on my face..
plus i had the pleasure of seeing amirs morning after the night before face..:S
well that was my day

Ha ha!!! You trying to say i looked ruff austen?? Equally i had the pleasure of meeting Austen's better half!! Fair Play Chap!!
To be I had a few jars to be far friday night!! and saturday come to think of it, camped out the whole weekend!! The after show party saturday night was good...Plenty of on stage Stripage!! Good weekend all in all but the Chav factor hit an all time high!!!!!!! Donnington should be renamed Chavsville!
The drifters were awesome, and the jap tuning stuff was ridiculus. Sumo Power being one of the biggest contributors with there R34 Twin Turbo Skyline, and a rather rapid Nissan 350z. The race track was ripped up by the sound of blow off valves comming and screaching tyres from the drifters.

Oh and i forgot to mention the amount of Semi naked ladies strutting about......Jus what i needed after a night on the beer!

Was really funny when we pulled up in the camp site as 3 of the 6 lads that were camping next to us had Mk1 Clios!!!
Will post some pics when i can be arsed!!!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
You go and spend 4 grand on a flip paint job and decide after you've had it done that you want a different front bumper - great!

S2010092.JPG

I was on a Donington track day on the Friday when a lot of the monstrosities arrived :dead:

Glad we went back south that evening as we were going to stay over and take in the show.

Astra coupe
glad i didnt go. saw a couple of cars heading there in the morning, a skyline and an impreza...i was working and the owner of the skyline came in the shop. got talking, said he was heading there. sounded absolutely amazing.....

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Did no-one see myself and my Clio on my stand? :dapprove:

The show in general wasn't my cup of tea, but we had the Fast Car stage within eye (and ear :dead: ) shot, hence a good selection of wet T-shirt, scantily clad ladies strutting about. :cool:

Dave :)