ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont buy a saxo and turn it to a 106

hi some may know me from other forums others from fcs

i was the fool with a saxo with a 106 bootlid and chalk board bonnet

any way hi to everyone

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
ah the joys of fitting a 106bootlid onto a saxo. Most only did it to begin with because procomp didnt make saxo boots only 106 ones lol

procomp ones didnt have inner skin like oe pug one so it was easier aswell lol

and yeah i never posted as i never got the clio 1.8 16v i was after and i eneed up with the biggest heap of **** in the uk lol

so i set about ruining it completely lol

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
saxos are perfectly fine if looked after right.. Ive now got two TU engines on bodies.... great little engines. Although prob should get rid of one now i have the 2 lol.

not a saxo fan at all am affaird,

i mean a guy walks up to me at fcs
and says
"you ruined a perfectly good saxo"
which my reply was
"they never made such a thing"

i see you have s1 rallye is it bianca white??
is it on boddies to ??

more important is it on rallye register or 106owners??

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
im on rallye reg, but dont post anymore, cant justify paying for lots of forums.
and 106Moaners is utter shite.
Its kinda bianca white, well parts of it are lol!!! Its got a 16v on bodies indeed :p

saxos get a s**t reputation but they are perfectly fine cars, had mine for 4.5 years done a few track days etc....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: dont buy a saxo and turn it to a 106

Why the f**k would I??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Seriously though. Why would I??

If I wanted a 106 (which I dont) I would not go and buy a saxo then spend EVEN more money turning it into 106.

That would be rediculous.

i did it because i could and its different looks a mess but different lol

oh and the fact i got my vts with 145bhp with tax and test for £580 if you can find me a gti 106 for that il have 3 lol

and all parts were near enough free and i fancid doing something for the weekend after all when was last time you saw a saxo/106

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I get ya.

My M3 is purely for track work and a £500 merc is my daily hack. (I think i have that the wrong way!! lol)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No probably not mate. Just thought i'd have some fun before I get rid.

Its bloody brilliant!!