ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don't Diss The Ladybird!!!

clio i think
comments please actually -
nice2.gif

f.gif

l.gif

Half stripped mk2 172
Different, but not to my taste. Then again as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Dude if you like it its fine!!

Vince

VRS
not a fan of extremely modded cars but the work on that looks top notch :D

really like the two tone with the black and red! definatley one of a kind :)

Jesus, thats changed ALOT lol.

respect for the guts to make such a drastic change...

Love the rims too.

LY 200
I like it mate.

Bodykitted cars aint my choice for a daily drive but i like the better done ones like that. :approve:

Beetle
I'm not a fan of big kitted cars but imo that works well, the colour scheme suits it and the flared arches go well with the kit, i love the wheels.

Turbos.
I could be nice and say i can appreciate the time and effort gone into that but the reality is i think it's awful.

Lay off the crack.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it looks well put together, work looks good. Not a fan like most, but it looks well.

clio i think
yeh, it's for Good luck on your travel. thanx for comments. didn't think that the car will have any positive comments at all lol. cheers peeps

On the lookout
It's a max Power car... and will not look out of place there... I like the arches, wheels etc... but a little too OTT for me! Good job tho!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
With a smaller rear spoiler it would be one of the best modified clio's i've seen mate. Good effort.

Clio 172 mk2
As with a lot of people...I can appreciate the time & effort but I really don't like the end result...way over the top for me.

A well built VW
Nice red colour, wheels and arches - ordinary red paint job without the black would have looked better IMHO and that spoiler is too big - never been a fan off that kit but is goes well together

Tesla MP3 2021
looks like alot of hard has gone into it....
wheels look good:)
but not my cup of tea

Octavia VRS
Neil G said:
As with a lot of people...I can appreciate the time & effort but I really don't like the end result...way over the top for me.

this sums it up for me too mate.

No more clio's for me!
Looks alright matey...bonnet would have looked great all black. Looks like some hard effort and hard earned cash has gone in to it.

Monaco 172 2/468
I don't like really modded cars either, but there is something quite cool about that car. It looks a real pro job, very impressive work !

Only 2 things for me, rear spoiler and 4 exhausts, i'd lose them, cause it just makes it look really tacky.

Interior is really something !

for a modded clio thats one of the best ive seen !

subtler exhausts and spoiler if it was mine tho!

overall, very impressive!

p.s. what engine is it?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
looks great if u like that sort of thing, but i wouldn't be seen dead in it!

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeah, not something I'd drive, but considering how much I hate modded cars, that's one of the better ones.

Spoiler and exhausts look very silly, but I like the rims and I think the paint job, arches & interior are well done. I've seen far uglier bodykits as well, that one's not too bad. I REALLY would lose those light brows though.

6/10 ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks like an awesome project car than you spend a LOT on sir.

not my thing, like most on here. but it looks well executed.:)

Chris

1 Series Coupe
Norma Stits said:
for a modded clio thats one of the best ive seen !

subtler exhausts and spoiler if it was mine tho!

overall, very impressive!

p.s. what engine is it?

I agree!! Very nice...apart from the above..