ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont f.k with a truck

Glad ur ok dude............I'll TAKE THE REAR BUMPER, no joke i will!!! HaHa naa gutted for u mate looks like that was one sweet ride:(

MKIII 138
so all these speed cameras and speed safety stuff going on and the biggest killer is gonna be euro trucks randomly swiping people off the road !!! makes me sick they should get some serious legislation seriously quick and not just some extended mirrors, should be video based inside the truck cab

glad your alright :D , scary stuff as lorries can easliy kill no matter how safe the car is :(

Megane225FF
the traffic police for West Yorkshire said they attend a couple of these every week, a foreign lorry driver taking people out on the m/way - they just dont see you..
dutty - the wheels a fuked make, especially that one that the lorry ripped off, complete with suspension that I had to retrieve from the m/way !! Most of the other panels have dents, scratches, cracks, bits missing, etc.
Sad to see her in this state..
More carnage pic's from this morning..
thanks for replies...

Attachments

• acc1.JPG
    acc1.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 67
  • acc2.JPG
    acc2.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 54
  • acc3.JPG
    acc3.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 47
  • acc4.JPG
    acc4.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 59
  Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
:( that looks horrible, thank god you got out OK!

Shame about the car mate, hope all goes well with the insurance.

(don't mean to be insensitive but I might be interested in some bits)

Clown Car
Glad your ok, i have driven left hand drive artics on UK roads and the worst place for you to be in a car if you are alongside/overtaking is just ahead of the front O/S wheel as there is a massive blind spot there, most trucks have 'kerb' mirrors mounted to the top of the passenger door and look down, but most drivers do not look in them.

When i was doing recovery work i had to attend a Dutch artic that was at a police storage yard that had been involved in an accident, first time into the country and he gets himself on the wrong side of the road and has a head on with a car, killing the car driver, i had to go and patch up the truck so it was driveable.

Some of the worst drivers i have come across are the Irish/Scottish truck drivers as they nearly all have their speed limiters disabled or set much higher than legislation/highway code max speeds and if they think you are holding them up they will try to force you out of their way.

A Beautiful R32
Bloody hell ... this nearly happened to me yesterday on the dual carriageway section up by wallisdown in bournemouth. As he tried to pull over I just planted my hand on the horn and he stopped and moved back over. He really was on his way, if I hadn't have beeped we would've got creamed.

MKIII 138
so is anyone gonna do anything about these truck drivers ? will they get done for dangerous driving ?

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
my saxo's life was ended in the back of an ASDA lorry.

Went right under the trailer bar and mashed the front up.

artic blue 182
gutted mate must be a choker but as others have said as least you got out ok!!

hope insurance is speedy

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Sib said:
my saxo's life was ended in the back of an ASDA lorry.

Went right under the trailer bar and mashed the front up.

Was that your fault or the truck drivers?

Its so depressing about your car mate, I would lose a nut if that happened to mine. Hope you get something good to replace it with, or hopefully fixed.