ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont txt and drive boys and girls!

Leon Cupra 300
wheel.gif

else you hit kerbs, and ^^^ that happens!

all been checked out and nothings broke fortunatley, just knocked tracking out but thats all sorted now! oh and a knackered wheel and tyre! but no vibrations so not buckled, i needed new set of wheels anyway so not the be all and end all or watever the saying is.:D

Monaco Blue Mk2
Ouchie!

I nearly did that texting once but my lightening quick reactions saved me. Obviously never use the phone when driving

Astra SRi T
there was some bint on the bypass after work today texting away as i over took her , she wasnt even looking at the road, i wanted to pull in front of her but thought she probably would of crashed in to me

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
wxmlad said:
there was some bint on the bypass after work today texting away as i over took her , she wasnt even looking at the road, i wanted to pull in front of her but thought she probably would of crashed in to me

Take it to my dads garage and I would have got you a 'replacement' 172 rear bumper at her expense ;)

Clio 197
I managed the same thing the other day... (only I wasn't texting, there was a major oil spillage).

I'm worried about my tyre... it looks exactly like yours, is it still ok to rag around lanes?

Oms said:
I managed the same thing the other day... (only I wasn't texting, there was a major oil spillage).

I'm worried about my tyre... it looks exactly like yours, is it still ok to rag around lanes?

Oms that tyre looks punctured...

172 Cup
Shocker, but you gotta expect it. It's quite difficult to txt and drive, unless you're an uber txter who doesn't need to look at the keys. ;)

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
the only way to stop ppl txtin while drivin is to let them call while drivin!! lol well thts my theory anyways!

Clio 197
theduckeatspork said:
Oms that tyre looks punctured...

Well, mine looks the same only it isn't punctured.

I guess I can move it to the rear, hopefully extending it's life a wee bit.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I knew of someone who got out of a speeding ticket because they were texting. They said they would have been doing slightly over the limit if they hadn't have been texting.