ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DONUT meet ENFIELD

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

All looking good,

Now all thats needed is for sport182 to post the video clip of my Magnex for every one to hear.

mike

Liquid yellow R26 F1

I just love those wheels on the Williams... are they Speedlines... ?? if so which ones...

Any chance someone could photoshop them onto a cup...? In silver..:D

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 09 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">All looking good, <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Now all thats needed is for sport182 to post the video clip of my Magnex for every one to hear.<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">mike

Thought sport182 had the prospeed??? Sport182 was the black 1?

Great pics Zorba!!

Yeah I have a Prospeed, but I took a quick vid on the Magnex on Mikes 182. Sorry guys I have been having some nightmare pc issues today!

Will get it posted asap. Also have a short clip of bullcrushers just sitting idle.:D

I got some pics too but I cant upload, anyone wanna host? I got a good one of my coffee cup in ballcrushers exhaust. Good meet tho, sorry I couldnt hang about but was good to see everyone.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

nice pics there gansta strat, the remnants of the donuts are still on my kitchen table feel sick, mikec where did you go mate missed a funny blast up the a10 wanna see how fast your crotch rocket really is

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

dude keep an eye out in meetings and events, might do a southend meet

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Gutted i missed this, but i was at a more important event.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

nothing is more important than donuts and coffee dude, unless its some female action your talking about

Nissan Jewk

Sorry lozza mate, i got caught by the lights then decided it was too cold to go for a blast! lol!

Suzuki SV1000S

You guys should come to Ace on a Max night, Last Wednesday of each month. Not too far for you.. Ballcrusher you would love it mate..