ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donuts in Galway.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Twin cams get such a hard time over here. Good fun to watch when you're a kid though, not so much when you grow up a bit

Grande Punto, Clio 182
yeah they do indeed. Some fetch stupid money! Seen a guy looking 14k for a 1984 twincam!

Complete scrap imo!

Renaultsport 220T
Relaxed policing in Ireland...

[YOUTUBE]u9gjhh6TCLY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

or maybe not...

[YOUTUBE]VqXjsi97OWg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
  1.2 8v 60bhp
ae86 toyota corolla gt coupe. done up as "paddy spec" in ireland, which is, 13" superlites, lowered, front cb lights. a real clean/mint one would go for 14k now, I could show you`s a few pics of some of the cleanest about

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol they arent actually that easy to drift... infact they are one of the hardest cars to drift! being short wheelbase and not being overly powerful you have to enter corners harder and faster than you would in a sbody.

14k is a bit much, you can pick good ones up from japan for 5-10k depending on what spec you want...

Iceberg 172
lol they arent actually that easy to drift... infact they are one of the hardest cars to drift! being short wheelbase and not being overly powerful you have to enter corners harder and faster than you would in a sbody.

14k is a bit much, you can pick good ones up from japan for 5-10k depending on what spec you want...

Someone who knows what they're talking about!!!!!!

AE86's are a nightmare to drift, the rear will kick out with a quick dip of clutch load of right foot and dump the clutch but to actually drift and keep it there you have to be right on the limit!

Scary stuff!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i love 86's but they as i said are really hard to drift well! and im not talking about kicking the arse out as you come out a junction! my mum can do that in her mx5 lol! im talking about coming to a corner fast and kicking the back out and holding it, then either getting it straight or transitioning to a next corner... because its a short wheel base they dont like sliding without power keeping the wheel spinning...

like in an s body you can stick it sideways and with no or little power just from the motion it will slide sideways... until it runs out of motion and then it will stop or snap straight... a 86 wont, it needs to have the rear wheels keeping spinning to keep it moving or it will spin or stop lol... really fun to drive but you need to keep it revving high and hard! the hardest car to learn to drift i would say...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive been told there hard to drift aswell, look soooooo good tho but its has to be a sprinter for me rather than a levin, (too much initial D i think lol)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u mean trueno sprinter is the body style iirc... means the hatchback

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea, well i thought the sprinter had the pop ups n the levin had the normal lamps im not a jap addict like yourself alice i just thought they were the same car different front ends

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh they are the same car the front ends are different pop up is the trueno and the normal lights is the levin, the sprinter is the hatchback like you see in initial d etc...

20V-AE86-03.jpg

levin

perfect-toyota-sprinter-trueno-ae86_akashi-bridge.jpg

trueno

both of them are sprinters...

this is the notchback shape...
t_a_g_jp-img600x446-1160549191ae86gtapex-01.jpg

2479992574_efe39b3b0b.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
reet so i was right but you were being more spacific lol as there both sprinters but i ment the toureno