ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door cards.....

Ive bought a 16v interior (very nice it is too ) and I want to swap the door cards round, as my mate just wants black door cards (which I can spray the material on mine that colour) and I want his with the pattern that matches the seats.

This might sound a bit of a daft question, but can you just take the material off, or is it all of the plastic inside of the door I need to swap? Is it the same at the back?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

just pull it off slowly mate. I did it with mine with no problems! Back is the same!

I glued the new ones on with a glue gun and had no problems since. Love the interior, loads better than the standard!

What did you use to pull it off? Wedge something behind it to get a start? Did you take the big plasic handle off to remove it?