ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door fitting

As I said in your other thread mate, not hard to do yourself with just a haynes to help if you need it, although I'm sure someone will be about to help out.
 
I have the haynes, is it as simple as that? What tools are neccesary. Ive been hearing about sticking pins in other threads, will this be the case.
 
Last edited:
Decent socket set, some torx bits, and a hammer and a few screw drivers (prising instruments) thats about it mate, as long as your not very bad at this kinda thing, I'd say you could do it yourself. If you were closer I'd offer a hand.
 
No im fairly competent, got all the tools, i make and race bikes so got a decent set, gives me something to do tomorrow if i can find a door the right colour. Thanks for all the help
 
Back
Top