ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door handles with no door cards

Civic FN2 Track Car
Right I'm wanting to remove my front door cards from my track car, what do I do about the door handles, I have some handles to pull the door shut, but what do I do about the handle that is used to open the door. Also what do I do about the electric window switch and the electric mirror switch.

thanks in advance

​Daniel

big boost cup
I cable tied my drivers side window switch in place and just bolted the door handles back to where they were before

Do what everyone else does and reuse the existing ones? On mine I fitted manual windows and left the door handles off.

Check out project threads for inspiration

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've got a set of cup racer handle spacers coming up forsale later this week as I've just got some composite cards from CMComposites. Looking for £30 posted

Mick

172 Ph1
For Reference

FF82816E-2638-4972-9DBB-4835021AC7E1-29320-00001CA319EA5951.jpg

Civic FN2 Track Car
What I mean is do I need to buy the door handle spacers as there are some on eBay for £20 at the moment.