ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door pods

mk2 1.4
I screwed it into the metalwork behind the door card and then sound deadened the panel and door card to make it seem a little more sturdy. Sounds good enough to me but im sure some people have gone to more extreme measures...

Fiesta Zetec S
yea ill def be going taking sarah ad getting few outhers to come hopefully , ill get em off you anytime you want just let us know

Fiesta Zetec S
okay , im quite disapointed that no one has bothered to post a pic , can someone who has door pods take a picture of them off the door please ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
i know how to flush mount my speakers like below in the picture borrowed from this site. The part i can understand is how the pod is fixed to the door as there flimsy ?
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/ClioSport_Trev/DSCF0321.jpg

Hmm, I wonder who owns those ones in the pic ;)

Mine are screwed (4 screws in the mdf ring) into the doorcard then the speaker is mounted onto the ring

If mine are off anytime soon I'll get a pic but can't promise anything immediate

Fiesta Zetec S
thank you trigger lol , i was going to pm you but looks like ya beat me to it ,

where do the screws mount throught , new holes or the original speaker holes ?