ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Speakers

Black/Gold 182!
Need some advice, want to replace the two front door speakers and the back two. Still got standard everything in me car, not looking to replace me head unit as the last one was nicked and not really to fussed about a new one.

Need reccomendations on which door speakers to get and where from?? What have you guys got and how much you pay for them?? Any good web sites on the net??

Thanks in advance,

By the way my car is an MK2 PH2

A4 Avant & A3
do you have the dashboard tweeters at the moment?
If so are you planning on buying some components (mids in the doors & tweeters under the dash)?

Been hearing good things about Rainbow speakers if your going down the Component route.

Try having a look on www.caraudiosecurity.com

I'm sure someone else will recommend you something soon.

Black/Gold 182!
Norris_309 said:
do you have the dashboard tweeters at the moment?
If so are you planning on buying some components (mids in the doors & tweeters under the dash)?

Been hearing good things about Rainbow speakers if your going down the Component route.

Try having a look on www.caraudiosecurity.com

I'm sure someone else will recommend you something soon.
Yea have the lil tweeters on the top. Il have a look around mate, will look at those, want to know what people have in their cars at teh mo or if they have bothered to change.

Cheers for the link mate.

A4 Avant & A3
i've been going to change mine for a while now, but i'm still not sure if it'll be worth it seeing as i don't want to change the standard HU.
So would it make sense spending £150 on some speakers which would ideally be running from an amp?

Still unsure.

Black/Gold 182!
Same as me really mate, dont really want to change the head unit.

Has off here reccomended Sony Xplod speakers, said he get back to me with a price.

Megane Trophy
spend the money get some comps and a new headunit

if your spent you want to keep that headunit then get some focal or rainbow Coaxial speakers