ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door warning light staying luminated on dashboard

Clio 172 Cup (stage 1)
Hi guys

I have a problem with my Clio 172 cup. The warning light for the door stays on even when the car is started and the doors are firmly closed. This is causing major problems as i cant lock the doors as the alarm goes off constantly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

clio sold :(
Alright i had this problem when I picked my car up at the start of the month the light kept coming on and off and it wouldnt lock. I assumed it was a broken switch on the passenger side because it was bent and missing its dust cover. I was wrong ....more investigation I noticed it was the boot latch and i fixed it without a penny!
Just check the latch on the tailgate and check the hook part on the car if they seem ok (This is how I fixed mine)
The hook part was to low inside the car so the latch didnt think it was shut. There's a small hole in the middle of the hook part so you can adjust it higher or lower just raise it up a little and job done.
Its a T bit also