ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

down south!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

how many of you peeps who live near or around the guilford area would be interested meeting up this sunday? either at guilford or any other meets nearby??

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

yeah heard bout that, should be pretty good !!!!

could arrange a place to meet and convoy up there 2gether?

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe, possibly ;)

Im coming from A3 Hindhead traffic lights. I was thinking all the north of guildford folks go down the A3 and meet there? and pick up people on the way? maybe? What does everyone reckon?

cheers, Si

whereabouts in Soton will everyone be going to?

I havent got a *fast* clio myself, but I certainly live in town and Id absolutely love to see so many of them show up...

Quote: Originally posted by neil on 24 April 2003

whereabouts in Soton will everyone be going to?

I havent got a *fast* clio myself, but I certainly live in town and Id absolutely love to see so many of them show up...
Cant see it makes any difference how fast your car is mate! So what some have Valvers, Willys, 172s............I wish I lived closer then I would go for the laugh!

finally people wanting to go down there. woo hoo.where bouts u from eves, i live in staines but go to college in guildford, well once a week anyway. im probably going down to soton saturday if any of u from round this way wanna cruise down.

I live in Surrey, so i might pop-down to Guildford if any of u lot are gonna be there?

My motor aint looking too good at the mo, so i might come down in my mates Punto GT instead.

Im driving first thing tomorrow morning from London to K-tec in Devon, down the M3 etc. Planning to be at K-tec 9-ish, i.e 7.30 ish start. I presume youll all still be in bed at that time of day, otherwise would happily share the M3 with a few other clios.. Mind you Ill be driving back up before lunchtime, so maybe Ill cross some of you heading down;)

come down, if none of u fancy going all the way down to southampton we could just have a mini meetr there. will eb loadas of cars down soton thought would be a laugh.