ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Downloading Single MP3's ... what u use ?

VW ....
i use Bittorent but that is only good for albums ,can get top 40's but they tend to not be up to date ,maybe i use the wrong sites :S

used Limewire before & was good in the beginning but is now crap .

Anyone suggest any ways that yield good results ,feel free to PM if you don't wanna post .

Cheers .

look for the album its on in your bit torrent and just select the track of the album you want.

I use uTorrent (when in windows) and it lets you just pick tracks out of the torrents you download.

failing that limewire etc will let you do this but its full of s**t.

VW ....
^yea that's cool if the album with the song your after is readily available at the time .If not you pooped .

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
i use Bittorent but that is only good for albums ,can get top 40's but they tend to not be up to date ,maybe i use the wrong sites :S

used Limewire before & was good in the beginning but is now crap .

Anyone suggest any ways that yield good results ,feel free to PM if you don't wanna post .

Cheers .

Just use what you always do..

KDF V1.2

;)