ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dragon Age Origins

What is this?

Had this for Christmas and just opened it from the packageing. What is it? I turned out to be a little elf speaking to a man, with pre-programed responses. And no one of them was "Give me a blowie". Do not understand.

Not a Clio
I couldn't get into it at all. Gave up after an hour, will probably give it another go at some point.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't get into it at all. Gave up after an hour, will probably give it another go at some point.

I think it takes a little longer to get into, m8. I was thinking the same - about the same amount of time in.

All the dialogue is the bit that's getting to me more than anything. Rather than being interesting and adding to the storyline, it's getting tiresome, imo.

D.

AK

M240i
I think it takes a little longer to get into, m8. I was thinking the same - about the same amount of time in.

All the dialogue is the bit that's getting to me more than anything. Rather than being interesting and adding to the storyline, it's getting tiresome, imo.

D.

Is there a game you don't own/haven't played?! (apart from Dirt 2, of course)

LOL!