ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive me home headlights - can they be switched off??

Clio III - S 1.5dci
As title really, my m3 clio has the Drive me home headlights - can they be switched off?? as they are a pain, i keep getting flashed as people think when i am turning the road that i am flashing them!!!

BMW M3
These the ones that turn as you corner ? Not sure about the name as 'drive me home' makes no sense lol... but its just a guess.

VRS
do u mean the cornering lights? my mums mk3 has them and they are mint :D just a shame you cant get the xenons with them

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Yes those cornering light, think they are in the sales leaflet as "drive me home lights" I think.

I hate them to be honest, any way to switch these off?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I had a courtesy car with them the other week.

A bit dangerous for me as I kept looking over and seeing if they were working when the turning the wheel. lol

Just take the bulbs out, is the easiest

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Guessing they use some sort of electric motor to move, just disconnect it?

VRS
just a shame you cant get the xenons with them

My R27 has xenons and cornering lights :S In fact i thought you had no choice they come as standard if you chose xenons.

oops my bad, i didnt realise you could

my mums has standard lights and the corning lights, i didnt see an option of cornering with the xenons, must have been cos they are standard issue with them?!

Isn't there "cornering" lights, and "follow me home" lights?

Two different things? One come on when you corner, and the others when you turn the car off at night and the headlights stay on for 30 secs so you can see the path to your front door.

BMW M135i
Isn't there "cornering" lights, and "follow me home" lights?

Two different things? One come on when you corner, and the others when you turn the car off at night and the headlights stay on for 30 secs so you can see the path to your front door.

Correct.

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Re: Cornering lights - can they be switched off??

Sorry, cornering light then LoL, my has both, so got confused!!

Any ideas where the fuse is?

Last edited: