ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive out on 21-8-11

Few guys over on 197.net have organised a drive on Sunday the 21st
Only a small amount of guys from the south east over on that forum so only 4 going so far,
Just want to see if anyone else fancies a sunday drive.

The plan is to meet at boreham services at 8.30am then head out to burnham for breakfast and then onto bradwell before heading back towards boreham/home

Pop your name down if you can make it

1.Tyler

CLIO Iceberg 172
is this attempt round two... if i remember we had a little issue with somone putting there car in a ditch last time (cough!! Vicky!! cough!!) ;-)

SG9 Forester STi
SHHHHH! Everyone has forgotten! ;)

It's okay, I'm hopping in bens 197 for this one! You coming Dave?

CLIO Iceberg 172
got a birthday party on the sat night before deppening on how f**ked i get depends on if i make it to this lol, especialy if im still over the limit!! but ill give it a go...

i take it the 197 is all tickidy boo now?

SG9 Forester STi
Yes, it's raring to go after the work it's had recently so all is well!

Okay, well have fun and I hope you can make it!

got a birthday party on the sat night before deppening on how f**ked i get depends on if i make it to this lol, especialy if im still over the limit!! but ill give it a go...

i take it the 197 is all tickidy boo now?

early start so good luck with that. I'm not going out on the piss and will probably still struggle to get up at that time on a Sunday.
Vicky we can stop of at your favourite place then if its on route, never heard about you ditching it, so I guess not everyone knew.
but more people will now :rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
Haha - guess they will!

It was at least 2 years ago now so I'm off the hook :D! Thankfully, for you lot (car death trap) lol I don't think it is. Linderswood lane, wherever that is I was following a 197 in my 1.4 hehe.

CLIO Iceberg 172
Well it made french car mag lol so was kinda natonal news lol...
will be a good test to see if my brakes can stand up this time and not fade to smoke like another.time before lol. fingers crossed ill ne fit for it lol

SG9 Forester STi
Definitely a sat nav job. Then just follow whoever is in front until you get back to the services :D.

172 phase 1
i googled the places stated, 1 was on the west coast the other midlands :S

i wondered how far the start was from maidstone, kent? :)

172 phase 1
sorry guys, want to go to this but i am short of cash this month, been an expensive month and still nearly 2 weeks till i get paid :(