ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers Republic - Controlling a FWD Car

Tav

Clio 197
Drivers Republic are great, good video! They need some more videos like this to help set them apart from Autocar etc.

Integra Type-R DC2
So in short, to hang the ass out in a FWD car, just give it some brake and a good flick with the steering...

Back in 5.

B

Brown.

i thought this would be great information for people not in the know as we all know planting the throttle when the arse goes sort you out but its so against second nature......then he mentions Left foot breaking...... great.

172, Tiguan
Love the DR vid's!

Can see loads of people now approaching a bend covering the brake with their left foot, pressing it and smacking their head on the windscreen. :D

mk2 slow. . .
its just not natural to plant your foot. This is how i wrote my first car off, bank end came out, started to componsate for it with the steering, but your first instinct is to relaese the accelaerate, which cause me to spin out. If only i planted my foot instead!