ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers side wheel wet

Cup and R6
had a "play" with a boxster on my way home and after overtaking it and slowing down to a roundabout the car was fine, selected 3rd then as i released the clutch the back end went, managed to avoid heading towards a bush after shatting myself then when i parked up at home i noticed the drivers side wheel (front) had wet streaks down it, and steam was coming from the archway, leaky damper? anyone have any ideas? thanks

Its french mate, They all fall apart.

Haha, Joking aside my little clio has been sound apart from the odd thing or two.

Check the shocks, CV joint rubbers havent split, and theres no leaks from anywhere.

Cup and R6
had a look under the car in what little light there was, its wet almost everywhere lol, its definately grease, seems to be coming from the suspension arm, cant pinpoint it though :(