ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers window

Clio 182 inferno
My drivers window packed in friday night :( it wasnt working properly for a while it would make noises when it goes down and and struggled to go back up so it was too dark to have a look friday night yesturday morning me and my dad stripped my door to find that the coil of wires attached to the motor had came off and tangled up

does anyone know where i can get the window mechanism from and how much they are roughly? is it easy enough to do it yourself?

thanks Peter

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
mine went a while back, got a new one from GSF and my dad put it in himself as i was busy.

Evo 8 MR
From my experience it's a bloody nightmare changing the mechanism that the window sits in but it wasn't in a clio.

BMW F31
piece of piss mate!

get one from gsf approx £50-£60

take the door card off, unbolt the mechanism, unclip the glass from the mechanism, refit. took me 20 mins in my lunch break when mine went.