ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drivesahafts?

clio rs 2000
there is a little play in my left driveshaft the car is ph1 172, i dont want to recondition it. is there any compatible ones i mean 1.6 1.2 or ph2 172, 182.
if i can use different ones i am going to search because finding ph1 ones are difficult and there are expensive here
someone says you can use 1.6 ones by changins abs teeths is it possible like that?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Don't know 100% but I think the 1*2 driveshafts are longer than the non sports to cope with the wider track

182cup & 172 racecar
there is a little play in my left driveshaft the car is ph1 172, i dont want to recondition it. is there any compatible ones i mean 1.6 1.2 or ph2 172, 182.
if i can use different ones i am going to search because finding ph1 ones are difficult and there are expensive here
someone says you can use 1.6 ones by changins abs teeths is it possible like that?

Just get re-cons from Renault,they are fine we have them on the race car.