ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft F**Ked

hey you might have followed the previous posts by me and some other 1.6 owners "calling all mechanics" with some harsh vibrations, well basically last nite went up a kurb when parked then drove down as i came off the kurb i herd a thud and then no power, seemed as if the car wasnt in gear
after trying and trying finally gave up realising something was seriously wrong, got towed home got a mate under the car and the outcome seems the drive shaft has come off from somewhere and something is all sheered,summin about bearings n stuff, i aint got a clue to be honest, but is booked in for monday to be sorted , expect out £250 - £300 WTF , how much are new drive shafts are they made in pure gold or something, well any way hope this help all yous other suffering from the same problem as i was having