ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft going?

I've done a bit of a search and I've come to the conclusion that one of my driveshafts is going. On full lock to the right, theres a grinding noise as I move.

I took the wheel off of the drivers side to have a look and the gaiters seemed fine, although im sure something doesn't look quite right??

Is the driveshaft really supposed to sit that close to the engine? On my old valver there was quite a bit of clearance. And as you can see, the angle of the gaiter itself. I thought the wishbone bushes might be worn too as the wishbone seems to be hanging down.

When turning the disc its normal, then you'll get a bit of resistance at a certain point, then back to normal.

Somethings not right but i cant pinpoint it :dapprove: Apart from the full lock issue it seems to drive fine, I havn't noticed a difference tbh.

DSCF2517.gif

DSCF2522.gif

DSCF2519.gif