ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driveshafts? (1.2 gonna be running 172 brake/suspension setup)

hi, i need some assistants to determine if i need to use or can use complete 172 driveshafts on my 1.2 as dont have engine ready yet, or do i just change the cups at hub end of driveshafts as i know the hub is a different size, just need to no as it is the last thing i need to sort until i can get brakes and suspension setup is built and fitted, as i dont have time to have the car of the road for longer than a day, please need help

Hi boys and girls, can none of you help me or is it because im not asking about fitting 172/182 body parts to a 1.2 shell?!?!?!? which imo are not the main parts that make the Clio 172/182 the great little car it is, this is not a slagging of or anything, just thought i would join forum for help and ideas and so far im not impressed and feels like because i don't no any of you that im being shunned, this is not my first thread etc but even on other threads it seems people can view them but don't want to help or what i dunno!!!! and on one thread all i got was Grammar Nazi's even though i was in desperate need of help, i mean wtf, i might aswell ask mondeostoc as that is not a forum but a family of car lovers and would help out no matter what so why this forum!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i heard alot of very good rumors about this forum and even though i have not paid yet to full member i am now thinking i would rather send my money to the police department to fund more camera's (even though i wont).
So once again thank you to all for ALL the help.
I bet now i will get more view's/comment's than ever.

Pull £12 out of your wallet & become a member & you may notice the difference

Can you be honest and tell me why i have to pay for help.......................could understand if someone pays to get the job done not a little piece of help.
I thought you paid for the threads i am not aloud to see and threads i can not do, oh and let me not forget the stickers/etc bundle i will receive if i pay.