ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshafts

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So the Clio is booked in for belts on NYE as the five years is up on them.

last MOTnoted that both sides boots have split so I am looking to change both sides.

I am thinking of going to J&R for these as the cost is good however I just wonder as to the quality. Any experience of them on here? My car is on coil overs so will this affect anything?

should I be looking at buyin second hand ones?
If so, anybody know of a pair for sale?

it is an 04 172 non cup if that helps as I’m not sure if there are any differences between shafts.

monaco 172
So the Clio is booked in for belts on NYE as the five years is up on them.

last MOTnoted that both sides boots have split so I am looking to change both sides.

I am thinking of going to J&R for these as the cost is good however I just wonder as to the quality. Any experience of them on here? My car is on coil overs so will this affect anything?

should I be looking at buyin second hand ones?
If so, anybody know of a pair for sale?

it is an 04 172 non cup if that helps as I’m not sure if there are any differences between shafts.
Quality of jr isn't bad, it's just weather they send you the correct part that is the issue lol

If it's too low you could end up bottoming out the joints if your running alot of camber too.

Genuine second hand ones are probably all shagged by now unless you can find some off a low mileage.