ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivin Tunes

320d M Sport

most excellent!!!

juat what was the choon with the first aceeeeeeeeed! riff in it? anyone know?

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 08 May 2003

i bought that as well mate!!! not heard Ultra Flava for ages, went bezerk when it came on!! choon.
:D how bout belissima dj quicksilver another oldie but a classic

B.B.E 7 days and one week, binary finary 1999,atlantic ocean waterfall, Nomad devotion (take it down mikey, M I K double EE) LOL

Lee

BMW M2C

No loony, Binary Finary 1998, 99 was awful :( They destroyed it. The best mix for me was the one on Paul Van Dyks Vorsprung Dyk Technik Album.

Ive got the BBE album. Its quite nice listening if you arent in the mood for something soft.

Paul Van Dyk Vs Jonathan Peters - Found an Angel. Youll get that off Kazaa. Even though hes dared tamper with possibly my favourite track of all time, its not a bad version.

doh, my bad you knew which i meant, i still cant find that vocal mix of paul van dyke for an angel think its white label or summat as have only ever heard djs play it :(

Lee

BMW M2C

LMAO, I answered your question as you typed it. Its Paul Van Dyk Vs Jonathan Peters and Found an Angel. Its For an Angel mixed with Racheal McFarlanes - Lover.

Also check out Found a Cafe, thats Cafe Del Mar, For an Angel and a couple of others thrown in for good measure. They have that on Back to the Old Skool. Link further up :)

Edit: If you cant find PVD Vs JP Ill stick it on my website for you later. It takes ages though on 56k. PM me if you want it.

Quote: Originally posted by Rod Street on 08 May 2003

LMAO, I answered your question as you typed it. Its Paul Van Dyk Vs Jonathan Peters and Found an Angel. Its For an Angel mixed with Racheal McFarlanes - Lover.
i could never remeber who did the vocal over the top, but dam how good is that tune !!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Ive just played it seeing as we were talking about it. It even got me up out of my chair. Try Found a Cafe, its also pretty good.

Just came across this one, if you liked Binary Finary 1998 try 2000. Its a hell of a lot better than 99 and a bit more recent sounding that 1998.

As far as Im concerned PVD - For an Angel and Binary Finary 1998 are possibly two of the greatest tracks of all time, and they mix into each perfectly!!!!

Im getting a carried away now, hope the neighbours arent tring to sleep :D

hmmm i wonder if they have it on kazaa or anywhere to download it, im on a major revisit of the good old days (around 88 to 96) of dance at the moment

Quality!

All of his other stuff is ace for the car too, also the Sasha & Digweed etc

I have Hybrid and anything by Brian Transeau (BT) on at the moment

Keyser - have you got the Northern exposure CDs?!?! theyre pretty good for some lush mixes including an early mix of Silence by Delirium...

Hybrid - Altitude Id have to say is their best....

You guys (and gals) have some seriously good taste in music... :)

Lee

BMW M2C

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.ukhttp://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk

Theyve got the videos of Njoi - Anthem with Safron looking good in it, and Shades of Rythem - Sweet Sensation.

I lost a load of tunes when I changed jobs earlier this year. I should be able to get broadband where I live at the end of this month. Cant wait to get some more down then.

By the way, how well does Binary Finary build. Whenever I have that on in the car its a license looser, I just have to plant the throtle!!!

did anyone from here then really go to the all night parties? i used to go to a club called Hangar 13 in Ayr, Rezerection All Nighters in Edinburgh, and went over to Holland for Rave The City, Thunderdome and A Nightmare in Rotterdam and the ultimate was for May Day in Germany

Lee

BMW M2C

172Chick, I still go back to Sasha and Digweed Northern Exposure series. And also Communicate. Your not wrong about that remix of Silence, its by far the best one Ive heard. The one they charted wasnt a patch, no where near as up lifting.

Im quite enjoying Royksopp still when I want to take it easy.

Id have to say the best album I own and rare as hens teeth is the Cream Live 96 album, white card box set, cds by James Lavelle, Nick Warren and Paul Oakenfold. its is the dogs nads.....

Got 80gig of MP3s on the master hard drive... so a few to choose from... there are so many Its almost impossible to pick some really cool tunes to listen to...

Quote: Originally posted by Rod Street on 08 May 2003

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.ukhttp://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk

By the way, how well does Binary Finary build. Whenever I have that on in the car its a license looser, I just have to plant the throtle!!!
dam right i have a 13 minute long mix of that badboy somewhere :D

talking of liscence losing when music for the jilted generation firt came out we banned it from my mates car as we ended up doing three times the speed limit everywhere, LOL :devilish:

i have a copy of renaissance worldwide singapore somewhere which is great too, i must admit to having a softspot for some funky house at times too but have to be in the mood

Lee

BMW M2C

This kind of music isnt really suited to a slow drive, LOL.

I still love the Prodigy - Experience.

I reckon my favourite album is still Paul Van Dyks Vorsprung Dyk Technik. I leant it someone once, we then split up and she kept it. I couldnt find one in the metal tin anywhere, so I had her send it back recorded delivery :D

Has that set got coloured leaves on the sleeves 172chick?

I put some Q Tex in the car earlier!!!:eek: Anyone remember them?

dam just found that PVD mix thanks to the help with the name of who it was VS and promptly blew a load of dust out of my speakers ahd the whole upstairs of my house well and truly blasted out

Lee

BMW M2C

lol, yeah thats them. They were/are Scotish. Scott Brown was the guy in charge I think. I spotted there album a few years back and brought it. Power of Love was a big track for me a few years back on local Pirate radio, ExileFM.

Lee

BMW M2C

The Cream one, but come to think of it, I think it was more likely the Renaisance one Loony mentioned. I know one I borrowed of a friend had coloured leaves on each CD sleeve, and that I liked it a lot!! Ive got Northern Exposure 1, 2 and 3. Two blue cases and a green one with rope on!!! I love the first one when I need to chill out.

Scott, Gordon (G), Alan and scotts girl Gillian did the vocals and they had Stevie and Darren the two maddest dancers i have ever seen.

Ultra-Sonic were also a local band, front man Mallorca now is the mc for a band called Public Domain who done Operation Blade

must have been the renassance one, now you mention it, it sounds familiar, the cream ones are all white with cream logo in cream on each one... awsome album.

Know what you mean about the northern exposure one, I put it on for chill out aswell, love the one with the David Attenborough sample on it, the water sounds are lush...

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 08 May 2003

Some excellent old school tunes on there...anyone remember Ratpack? seen them at a Rezerection in edinburgh one time

Played pool against em with my mate rich, quality lads. They were playin at the institute (now closed) in coventry last year. if ya really in to your old skool youd know it as the edge or eclipse.

This is the captain of ya ship an well keep you rockin..................memories

biggy

Lee

BMW M2C

Operation Blade wasnt a bad track, but not as good as the original they sampled. New Orders Confusion if my memory serves me correctly.

This thread has kept me away from my game of Zelda the Windwaker!!! And no, its not a childs game.

Got the version of Operation blade they used in the film, the bit they used at the begining is longer than the operation blade one which I thought was disapointing...

Anyone else got a thing for film sound tracks?!?! Ive got loads... Im totally addicted to them

my mate has a boxset of all the massive attack singles, was about £60 and came in a card box painted in heat sensative paint (remeber globalhypocolour t-shirts) and tere is some seriously good mixes and b-sides in that lot

anyone at all got a tune by a band called Suburban Delay, think they were on Clubscene Records, track called Energy Rush, looking for vocal version

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Biggy on 08 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 08 May 2003

Some excellent old school tunes on there...anyone remember Ratpack? seen them at a Rezerection in edinburgh one time

Played pool against em with my mate rich, quality lads. They were playin at the institute (now closed) in coventry last year. if ya really in to your old skool youd know it as the edge or eclipse.

This is the captain of ya ship an well keep you rockin..................memories

biggy

......were about to take you on a trip, so get rat packin

Lee

BMW M2C

Dont recognise the name aly.

Global Hyper Colour T shirst, LOL, I had a blue one and a purple one. One word for them now, gay.

I like big film scores 172chick. Sad really but they can really get you going. I have to admit I have the Top Gun sound track.

Those t-shirts were cool.... only the witch wouldnt buy one for me....

Ive got so many, some of which took me ages to get like the Point Break one and the Buffy the Vampyre Slayer one... We put together the Replacement Killers sound track by looking at the track listing at the end of the film because they only release the score to the film.... annoying as hell... I admit, I also own the Top Gun sound track... I think the Pulp Fiction one is one of the best tho...