ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driving gloves for clio

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
guys its getting closer towards summer and my hands are already sweating and struggling with the clio leather steering wheel.

anyone use driving gloves for the summer?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I've found the following give subtle grip and precise feedback under a variety of conditions:

http://www.historicalemporium.com/store/media/001560/001560_01.jpg

Failing that the following fingerless variant may offer the optimal balance of ventilation and cooling under more extreme conditions if you're still struggling...

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/media/main/2/2290614.jpg

In all seriousness though-which desert rally series are you planning on entering your clio into this summer?

astra coupe on coilovers
fecking driving gloves theres a lad round are way with a fully stripped out rally hes always got sparco gloves on he just looks gay lol

Renaultsport 200
the ghey is strong in this thread.

LOL "driving gloves". Could you just imagine the rippage if your mates found you with driving gloves on?

Fook me, I've read some shizz in my time but "it's coming summer and my hands are sweating so I need gloves" tops it.

172 Cup
12993.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Its the beginning of Spring man! Not the middle of August. How sweaty can your hands get?!

Mini Cooper S sport
guys its getting closer towards summer and my hands are already sweating and struggling with the clio leather steering wheel.

anyone use driving gloves for the summer?

You know sometimes when you think things? Don't say them, and DON'T post them.

You are officially a gayer.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
thanks for so many useful comments! ;)

im a very hot person temperature wise, yesterday it was only 15degrees i had the windows open and my hands were really sweating.

its got nothing to do with ghayness, just the fact im struggling with the leather steering wheel.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
also maybe your all ghay and im not.

i was thinking just for driving, to stop me crashing, your all having ghay thoughts!!

:)

ZX6R B1H
fecking driving gloves theres a lad round are way with a fully stripped out rally hes always got sparco gloves on he just looks gay lol

Thats classic, only time i've worn gloves anywhere near my cars was in winter when i dropped an engine Bmx gloves ftw in coldness :D

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Unless your a particularly sweaty young chap, my thoughts would be that your hands sweat because you grip the steering wheel so hard. You do not need to hold it for dear life you don't even need a firm grip on it really unless your doing some spirited driving.

A simple slight release of grip and climate control turned on should solve your sweaty paws and eliminate the need for the gloves posted up by Griff.