ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driving styles

hiya ive been away for quite awhile due to the fact of having no car. ive now got it back so im back lol good to see loads new faces and it would appear some ppl have changed cars etc.

right reason ive had no car is ive had H&R fully Adjustable coilovers fitted, ive been playing around my driving style of approching corners fast slow meduim, ive found the best way to drive this ar arond corners is slow in fast out. unlike my mates car (with same suspension kit) where as he can go fast in fast out lol

any 1 beg to offer some advice????

ps sorry if this makes nosence

mark

What Mk Clio is it?

Best try it out on a track or a realy abandanded area to see whats best where you can safly skid when you push it to much.

don't

yea slow in fast out unless u really wana push it and go fast in aswel but ur pushing it a bit really

best idea 2 get some track time and find out what the car can really do

track time sounds like a good idea, but whats wrong with normal roads lol,

i would recommend this suspension to any1 the ride is unbeliveable as is the handling, ooooh in love lol